Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cake cake everywhere


This week has not started off strong at all. I thought I was going to be able to add some cardio to the end of my day, but that hasn't worked out so well.


It just so happens to be everybody's birthday at work this month. Call it spring love, why don't ya. Last week we celebrated by getting together and eating (of course) out at a nice bar lounge. The 2 margaritas, fried calamari, and cheesy stuffed peppers didn't help much either. 


Just look at how thick this cake icing is. Talk about "whoa!" I was a good girl and scraped some off, but for the most part I really did enjoy the sugary flavor. 





And here's another one. My, aren't my coworkers so nice to bake/buy a cake and bring it in for everybody to share? 


And if I decline? Then I look rude. So, I happily took the offered piece just like all the rest of us. Did I mention that this was at 11:00 in the morning? Yup, just getting ready for the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment