Saturday, April 7, 2012

I'm baaack....and so is bikini season

Wow. I can't believe it's been 2 months since my last visit here. A lot has definitely changed between now and then.


First off, my fitness routine completely fell apart and spiraled down the drain. Just as I was starting to feel the results I messed it all up. It always feels better to pin the blame on something, so with that being said, I blame it on work.


I've taken on a new role at my place of employment and it's been draining all of what little energy I have left of me. By the end of the day I just want to plop down on the couch and catch up on my favorite shows. My favorite colleague just got promoted and transferred to another city, while I'm here left to pick up where she left off. It's not necessarily a bad thing, being that I'm slowly strengthening my role by gaining more skills so to speak. But it's definitely not helping my body at all either.


I've been too scared to step on the scale. I'm afraid to see higher numbers staring back at me which will then result to finicky mind games slowly generating in this little brain of mine. 


If my broken routine wasn't discouraging enough, I walk into target and see a wall full of bathing suits. Really cute...and some even sexy bathing suits.


Is it bikini season already?? Where has the time gone?


Starting Monday (because tomorrow I'll be busy stuffing my face with buttered bread rolls and mashed potatoes) I'm finding my inner focus and getting back on track. Until then, I'll be having a really really good "last supper" tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment