Monday, August 20, 2012
Filling up on water
When it comes to drinking water, I've heard different tips from every which where.
1. To help lose weight, drink at least half your body weight in ounces.
2. Drink a warm or room temperature glass right when you wake up and right before you go to bed.
3. Avoid drinking ice cold water as it's harder to drink more at a time (in which I totally agree with.)
4. Drink 1 liter of water in the morning, 1 in the afternoon, and 1 more spread out between the hours of 5-8pm.
5. Drink water half an hour before you eat and half an hour after.
I've been trying to incorporate all of the above into my daily routine. So far it's been good and I have been pretty consistent with my new water schedule.