Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Madness

Who says being a couch potato won't help you shed a couple pounds? If anything I tend to think it helps with the process. You see, I found this show on Netflix. Maybe you've heard of it? Mad Men. Yes, this show is what's keeping me up late hours of the night and causing bags to form under my eyes when I wake up every morning. Is it worth it? I think so.


Even though this show has been out for a while now it's my new favorite series. This is what I look forward to when I get home from work everyday. Not only is the plot interesting and a refresher from those typical "reality shows" on tv, but I love looking at the girls. Whoever the costume designer is, I just want to give them I big ol' hug...and kiss. Watching the ladies in their classy everyday attire gets me motivated believe it or not. I wake up in the morning determined to look and dress better for work. And let's talk about Joan, shall we? Wow, her body is so voluptuous and womanly. Her curves could make any man's jaw drop. Now that's the type of body that needs to be shown more on television.

After watching a couple episodes of these a night, it gets me ready to hit the gym the next day to stay on board and right. Motivation is what keeps us going..............


1 comment: